[Oct 31, 2023]
We heard your feedback and made some improvements to the NFT API! Now you can retrieve data in bulk, resulting in improved efficiency. Additionally, we have expanded the parameters supported when retrieving collections. You can now obtain the token address, symbol, and decimals of the payment token.
It includes the changes below:
- Get traits with stats by collection
- Get holder(s) by NFT
- Get collections by collections
- Get metrics by collections
- Get collections by owners
- Get NFTs by owners
- Get NFTs by Token IDs
- Refresh NFT metadata
- Added parameters for ‘by collection’: collection ID, slug, opensea_slug.
When using the four parameters simultaneously, the data will be filtered by the following sequence: 1. collection_id, 2. contract, 3. slug, 4. opensea_slug
- Update endpoint, added response field ‘payment token’ for ‘price model’.