[January 22, 2023]
Mark passive mint activities and support filtering
Some collection creators mint NFTs to influencers' addresses to take advantage of their impact, which could mislead users. NFTGo marked this kind of mints and provided an 'Only mints by Owners' filter to enable users to filter out those 'Mint' activities minted to another wallet address. The functions affected by this change include:
- Collection Activity
- Profile Activity
- Collection Analytics-Mint/All Mint Activities
- Watchlist Collection Feed
- Watchlist Collection Activity Feed
- Watchlist Address Feed
- Watchlist Address Activity Feed
Optimized Mint-Related Metrics Statistics
Updated the Mint-Related Metrics Statistics on Collection Analytics-Mints Page.
- Bluechip Holders & Whales: counts non-passive mint activity-related addresses only.
- Top Minters: added a switch for "Only Mints by Owners"; the default setting is on and shows non-passive mint-related statistics only.
Updated the Mint-Related Metrics Statistics
- Profile Info page: Activities, Mint Activity don't count passive mints.
- Profile Activity page: below-boxed stats don't count passive mints.
- Profile Stats page: Total Spent doesn't count passive mints.
- Collection Leaderboard page: Total Spent and Minted don't count passive mints.
- Analytics Leaderboard - Whales: Total Spent doesn't count passive mints.
- Analytics Leaderboard - Top Traders: Total Spent and Minted don't count passive mints.
Some projects have a particular way of minting. For these projects, in addition to the functions/indicators mentioned below, in other related functions/metrics, all mint activities are regarded as non-passive mints:
- Profile Activity, Watchlist Address Feed, Watchlist Address Detail/activity: passive mints will be marked and filtered.
- Mint-related statistics on the Profile page: passive mints can not be counted as non-passive mints.
These projects include:
- Bobu, the Bean Farmer
- META KONGZ OFFICIAL
- Voxels (formerly CryptoVoxels)
- ENS: Ethereum Name Service