An NFT marketplace gallery page serves as a user interface for your users to buy and sell NFTs on your marketplace. Gallery is the most common component in an NFT trading scenario, the image below shows a gallery page.
- Kindly take some time to grasp the core concepts of business, it's vital to the integration.
- Your API Key is prepared, make sure you have access to the endpoints. Get your API key here.
Normally there are 3 main functions for a gallery, NFTs display, filter to display specific group of NFT, and buy NFTs.
- Using this API [Get NFTs by collection] to retrieve all the NFTs info under the collection, and display the NFT details, including best listing and best offer.
- Using the API [Batch Get NFT Best Listing] to display and access the best listing order of each NFT.
We can separate the filter function into several different points. You can support each function by the following process.
- Filter Traits
Use this API [Get traits with stats by collection] to get all the NFT traits and floor price.
- Filter marketplace and rarity
Use this API Get supported info by collection to get all the marketplaces and rarity ranks.
- Filter listing price
Using the parameters 'min_price' and 'max_price' of the API [Get NFTs by collection] to query NFTs filtered by the listing price.
- Filter listed NFT
Using the parameter 'is_listing' of the API [Get NFTs by collection] to query listed NFT.
Check 'Enable buy, list, and offer' to implement buy function.
Updated 3 days ago