NFTGo.io collects and visualises real-time date revolving NFT trading, curating metrics that specially caters to that of users. Through the analytics provided, users can gain a comprehensive understanding of the NFT market trends, and optimise their investment or trading decisions, all through the seamless experience provided by the NFTGo.io platform.
The Barometer consists of a few metrics that gives an overview of the current market sentiments towards NFTs.
The Market Sentiment Index is a number ranging from 1 to 100, which indicates the amount of interest the market has for NFTs.
- 1 < Index < 40: Cold | Low interest
- 40 < Index < 60: Regular | Neutral interest
- 60 < Index <100: Hot | High interest
This index is calculated based on the volatility (of what?), overall NFT trading volume and social media and Google trends. This score is updated every hour.
The number of buyers and sellers within 24 hours is shown, allowing users to have a gauge of the amount of trading activity occurring.
The amount of profit and less made by NFT traders in a timeframe of 30 days is shown.
The Blue Chip Index indicates the total value in terms of ETH/USD attributed to that of Blue Chip Collections. This reflects the performance of these collections over time.
- The trends of MarketCap and Volume over the selected time range.
- The trends of Holders and Traders (including sellers and buyers) over the selected time range.
- MarketCap, Volume, and Category Liquidity.
- The breakdown of collection shares by MarketCap and Volume; the ranking of top collections based on MarketCap and Volume.
- The ranking of NFT collections based on MarketCap and other key indicators over the selected time range.
- You can search collections via the search bar;
- You can customize your own dashboard and display metrics that suit your needs;
- The top row will be froze once scrolled down.
- A list of collections that are added recently on NFTGo.io.
- The ranking of collections that most addresses minted over the selected time range.
- The ranking of NFTs by last price over the selected time range.
- The ranking of addresses by PnL (profit and loss) and other key indicators.
- The ranking of mainstream marketplaces is based on their trading size and the number of traders over the selected time range.
- The ranking of mainstream marketplaces is based on volume over the selected time range.
Updated about 1 year ago