NFTGo Discord Bot enables users to check various NFT metrics and receive alerts on Discord. With its comprehensive data and powerful function, users will be able to find information and make decisions faster. Let's dive in deeper into this.
NFTGo Discord Bot Features
📈Check NFT data on Discord
With our Discord Bot, you can:
- Check collection metrics (e.g. market cap, volume, floor price)
- Check address metrics (e.g. holding value, holding collections)
- Check NFT rarity
- Check current ETH gas price (Datasource: Etherscan)
📢 Receive alerts on Discord
With NFTGo Discord Bot, users can receive the alerts below:
- Block Trades Alert: Alerts on trading info with more than 5ETH
- Whale Trade Alert: Alerts on whale trading activities
- Daily Drop Alert: Alerts on daily drops
- Top Mint 15m Alert: Alerts on a collection with the most mint activities within the past 15 minutes
- Whale Mint 15m Alert: Alerts on a collection with the most whale mint activities within the past 15 minutes
The alert function can only be activated by Admin on users' Discord server
How to Invite NFTGo Discord Bot to Your Server?
First of all, please make sure that NFTGo Discord Bot can send messages on this channel.
Open this invite link
Step 1: Choose Your Server
Step 2: Toggle All Permissions
We only set the permissions required by the robot.
Step 3: Successful Robot Invitation
After the verification has been completed, the robot is successfully invited to the server.
Step 4: Set Up Bot Feed
/help to set up the Bot feed.
Only feed features have to be set up.
View all supported slugs via this link.
Step 5: Add Alert to Selected Channels
/feed-bind to add the alert to the selected channels.
Step 6: Choose Channel for Broadcasting
Users can also set up a new channel before making any changes
The Discord Bot has now been successfully added to the user's server.
If users have any questions with regards to the Discord Bot, they can open a ticket on NFTGo's Discord.
- Unbind: Use command `/feed-unbind` to unbind the channel alert that has been set up
- Check Feed Configuration: Use command `/feed-config` to check configuration
1. Why did NFTGo Build this Discord Bot?
To enable the NFT community to get the latest NFT date anytime and anywhere.
2. Is the NFTGo Discord Bot Free?
The Discord Bot is free.
3. What NFT Collections are Listed on NFTGo?
All of the collections listed on NFTGo can be found here on our website.
4. What Blockchains are Supported on NFTGo?
NFTGo currently supports Ethereum (ETH).
5. How is Rarity Calculated?
The Jaccard Distance model is used to calculate rarities.
Find out more here.
Updated 3 months ago