NFTGo.io Discord Bot enables you to check various metrics and receive alerts on Discord. With its comprehensive data and powerful function, you will be able to find information and make decisions faster. Let's dive in.
With our Discord Bot, you can:
- Check collection metrics (e.g. market cap, volume, floor price)
- Check address metrics (e.g. holding value, holding collections)
- Check the NFT rarity
- Check the current ETH gas price (Datasource: Etherscan)
With NFTGo Discord Bot, you can receive the alerts below:
- Block-Trades-Alert: Alerts on trading info with more than 5ETH.
- Whale-Trade-Alert: Alerts on whale trading activities.
- Daily-Drop-Alert: Alerts on daily drops.
- Top-Mint-15m-Alert: Alerts on a collection with the most mint activities within the past 15 minutes.
- Whale-Mint-15m-Alert: Alerts on a collection with the most whale mint activities within the past 15 minutes.
The alert function can only be activated by Admin on your Discord server.
First of all, please make sure that NFTGo.io Discord Bot can send messages on this channel.
Open this Invite link.
Don't worry, we only set the permissions required by the robot.
Only feed features have to be set up.
View all supported slugs via this link.
(Or you can set up a new channel before making any changes)
Now you have successfully added our Discord Bot to your server! If you have any questions, please feel free to open a ticket on our Discord.
- Unbind: Use command
/feed-unbindto unbind the channel Alert that has been set up.
- Check feed configuration: Use command
/feed-configto check your configuration.
1) Why does NFTGo.io build this Discord Bot?
To enable all the web3 communities to get the latest NFT data anytime and anywhere.
2) Is NFTGo.io Discord Bot free?
Yes, currently it's free.
3) What NFT collections do you collect?
You can find all collections we list on our website here.
5) What blockchains do you support?
We currently support Ethereum (ETH).
6) How to calculate rarity?
We use the Jaccard Distance model to calculate rarities. Read more here.
Updated 3 months ago